- Question Bridge
- Introduction Module
- Module 1: The Individual Condition
- Module 2: The Human Condition
- Module 3: Mentorship & Activism
- Module 4: The Black Experience
- Module 5: Code Switching
- Module 6: Marginalization
- Module 7: The Power of Communication
- Module 8: The Question Bridge Model of Communication
- Module 9: Students Interact with Project
- Module 10: Students Replicate Project
- Student Assessment
- Log in
Help Topics / Search By Filter
Search by Filter
Filter is a dynamic tool to help you analyze the abundant data on questionbridge.com.
How many filters can I choose?
There is no limit to the number of filters you may choose, but clicking on a filter will narrow down the other options according to which profiles or conversations have overlapping themes, identities, ages and locations.
How do I view conversations or profiles based on the filters I've chosen?
Click on the Results tab in the bottom right corner to view conversations and profiles relating to your filter search.
How do I reset filters?
Reset filters by clicking Reset in the top right corner of the page.