- Question Bridge
- Introduction Module
- Module 1: The Individual Condition
- Module 2: The Human Condition
- Module 3: Mentorship & Activism
- Module 4: The Black Experience
- Module 5: Code Switching
- Module 6: Marginalization
- Module 7: The Power of Communication
- Module 8: The Question Bridge Model of Communication
- Module 9: Students Interact with Project
- Module 10: Students Replicate Project
- Student Assessment
- Log in
Help Topics / Background On Question Bridge Methodology
What is a Question Bridge?
It’s a unique approach to bridging the gap between people on difficult issues. It’s performed by
one person asking a question while looking into a camera, as if they’re talking directly to another
person. Later, another person responds by talking directly into a camera. A question bridge is this
question-answer exchange without a face-to-face conversation.
Why does it work?
Without the stress of a face-to-face conversation, people feel more comfortable saying what they
really feel. This honest expression often creates healing and understanding.